I've used this pack on 500+ km of hiking so far, and it continues to impress me. From the Larapinta Trail with 6 liters of water, to the Overland Track with 7 days of food, this pack has comfortably carried anything I load it up with. The pack is extremely well built, and still looks and performs as good as new. The external pad attachment system works great with my 6 panel Z-Lite SOL to act as a frame.
Sonder 44LAdd to Wishlist
The Sonder pack gives you that light and free feel only a frameless pack can.
Sonder 44L specifications -
- Total pack volume: 44 litres capacity
- Main Pack: 35 litres
- Front pocket: 5 litres
- Side pockets 4 litres
- Dimensions - Girth - 89cm Height (unrolled) - 75cm
- Total weight: 568g (please allow for a variance of 40g for fabric options and sizing)
- Recommended comfort load limit - 10kg
- EcoPac EPX200, VX21, 210d Gridstop or Robic fabric options are availbile for the pack body and bottom rand
- EPX200 in colour black is used on the bottom
- 7.5cm S-curve shoulder straps. Constructed using 3D spacer mesh, 10mm high-density foam and finished with daisy-chained webbing.
- Side pockets are built from black EcoPak EPX200 with replaceable bungee cord closure. These pockets are cut low at the back panel junction to allow for in & out access while the pack is on.
- Large stretch lycra front pocket for maximum volume. Regular open mesh is aslo availible if you prefer quicker gear drying and water drainage
- Removable load lifters (18g)
- Removable Z bungee cord and squeeze hook on the side panels.
- Removable 25mm webbing hip belt (45g)
- Two KAMsnaps and buckle closure
- Y strap compression over roll top
- Back panel loops for using the external pad attachment system (1 x length of bungee cord is supplied)
- Four lengths of bungee cord and cord locks are supplied for securing trekking poles or ice axe (+20g)
- All internal seams are bound
- Adjustable sternum strap (17g)
The Sonder is offered in two sizes -
SML - Torso length 43cm - Fits users approximately 157cm to 175cm
MED / LGE - Torso length 47cm - Fits users over 175cm.
Please contact me for all sizing enquiries.
with my new Sonder pack. I’ve had the opportunity to use it on a 3 day hike at Wamoon / Wilsons Prom and a 5 day hike at Karta / Kangaroo Island. The pack is super comfortable, easy to adjust and has clearly been made with care and attention to detail. Dan has been more than happy to answer questions and provide advice.