I received a WT Sonder a few months back, overall really impressed with the pack. The ordering process was easy and updates about the lead times were accurate throughout. The pack is true to the specs from the website, and the attention to detail and quality of the build eg. seams and materials used is excellent. For my first frameless pack I find it sits comfortably and transfers weight evenly through my hips and shoulders better than expected. Overall, great bag and definitely recommend it to people with low pack weight
Sonder 38LAdd to Wishlist
The Sonder pack gives you that light and free feel only a frameless pack can.
- Total pack volume: 38 litres capacity
- Main Pack: 30 litres
- Front pocket: 4 litres
- Side pockets 4 litres
- Loaded dimensions - Bottom girth - 83cm Top girth - 85cm Height (three rolls) - 58cm
- Total weight: 550g (please allow for a variance of 40g for fabric options and sizing)
- Recommended comfort load limit - 9kg
- X-Pac or 210D Gridstop fabric used on pack body and bottom.
- Shoulder straps are constructed using 3D spacer mesh, 10mm high-density foam, black X-Pac face fabric and finished with daisy-chained webbing
- Side pockets are built from black X-Pac fabric with a durable fabric sleeve that houses the replaceable bungee cord closure. These pockets are cut low at the back panel junction to allow for in & out access while the pack is on.
- Large mesh front pocket is built from non-stretch, open mesh to allow gear to dry faster and water to drain away more easily than tight weave mesh fabrics. A durable Fabric sleeve houses the replaceable bungee cord closure.
- 6 x loops for lacing bungee over front pocket
- Removable 25mm webbing hip belt
- Roll top closure secured with Y strap compression over the top
- 1 x side panel bungee cord lacing with line loc on each side panel
- 5 x back panel loops for using the external pad attachment system (1 x length of bungee cord is supplied)
- All internal seams are bound
- Adjustable sternum strap
Please look over the backpack sizing page for instructions on how to measure up.
Please contact me for all custom enquiries.