The Sonder pack gives you that light and free feel only a frameless pack can.
- Total pack volume: 36 litres / 2197 cubic inch capacity.
- Main Pack: 30 litres / 1830 cubic inch capacity
- Front pocket: 3 litres / 183 cubic inch capacity
- Side pockets 3 litres / 183 cubic inch capacity
- Loaded dimensions - Bottom girth - 83cm/33" Top girth - 85cm/34" Height (three rolls) - 58cm/23"
- Stripped weight for size medium: 400g / 14oz - Total with hip belt & sternum strap: 475g / 17oz.
- Recommended comfort load limit - 9kg
- 210D Gridstop fabric used on pack body and bottom. Available in Olive or black
- Shoulder straps are constructed using 3D spacer mesh, 10mm high-density foam, 210D Gridstop face fabric and finished with daisy-chained webbing
- Side pockets are built with a bungee cord/cord lock closure & drain hole - these are cut low at the back panel junction to allow for easy in & out access while the pack is on. If you use bottles larger than 1.5L, these pockets can be extended at no extra charge.
- Large mesh front pocket
- 2 x side compression bungee cord (1 each side) with linelocs
- 6 x loops for lacing bungee over front pocket
- Removable 25mm webbing hip belt
- Roll top closure secured with Y strap compression over the top.
- All internal seams are bound.
- Adjustable sternum strap
The main body of the Sonder is sized as 30L for a medium torso length. The roll top throat is extended as the torso size increases, adding 20 grams per size.
Please look over the backpack sizing page for instructions on how to measure up.
To view option details and add to cart use on the links below.