The Ossa is a 48 litre pack designed to carry heavier loads than the Luxmore 48L. It features load lifters and a removable frame sheet to increase the load carrying capabilities.
- Total pack volume: 48 litres / 2900 cubic inch capacity
- Main Pack: 40 litres / 2440 cubic inch capacity
- Front pocket: 5 litres / 300 cubic inch capacity
- Side pockets 3 litres / 183 cubic inch capacity
- Loaded dimensions - Bottom girth - 92cm/36" Top girth - 93cm/37" Height (three rolls) - 73cm/29"
- Total weight: 905g / 32oz
- Recommended comfort load limit - 14kg
- 210D Gridstop fabric used on pack body and bottom, available in olive or black
- Shoulder straps are constructed using 3D spacer mesh, 10mm high-density foam, 210D Gridstop face fabric and finished with daisy-chained webbing
- Side pockets are built with a bungee cord/cord lock closure & drain hole - these are cut low at the back panel junction to allow for easy in & out access while the pack is on. If you use bottles larger than 1.5L, these pockets can be extended at no extra charge. Leave a note in the check out.
- Large mesh front pocket
- 6 x loops for lacing bungee over front pocket
- The hip belt is constructed using 3D spacer mesh, 10mm high-density foam and 210D Gridstop face fabric
- Load lifter straps to help keep heavier loads centred
- Removable high-density polyethylene frame sheet and 10mm back panel support foam
- Back panel sleeve with secure hook & loop closure to house frame sheet and back panel foam support
- Roll top closure secured with Y strap compression over the top
- 2 x side compression bungee cord (1 each side) with linelocs
- 5 x loops for using the external pad attachment system (1 x length of bungee cord is supplied)
- All internal seams are bound
- Adjustable sternum strap
Please look over the backpack sizing page for instructions on how to measure up.
To view option details and add to cart click on the links below.