Obi 30LAdd to Wishlist
The Obi is the perfect weekend pack or an excellent option for UL hikers wanting to push their base weight down for longer outings. It's also a great option as a large day pack.
- Total pack volume: 30 litres capacity
- Main Pack: 23 litres
- Front pocket: 4 litres
- Side pockets 3 litres
- Loaded dimensions - Bottom girth - 73cm Top girth - 77cm Height (three rolls) - 52cm
- Total weight: 355g-(Robic) 419g-(VX21) including removable chest strap (15g)
- Recommended comfort load limit - 8-9kg
- 100d Robic, VX21 or 210d Gridstop fabric used on pack body and bottom.
- Shoulder straps are constructed using 3D spacer mesh, 10mm high-density foam and finished with daisy-chained webbing
- Side pockets are built from black 210d Robic fabric or VX21 with replaceable bungee cord closure. These pockets are cut low at the back panel junction to allow for in & out access while the pack is on.
- Large stretch lycra front pocket for maximum volume. Regular open mesh is aslo availible if you prefer quicker gear drying and water drainage.
- Removable bungee cord and cyberian speedhook on the side panels. These can be used in multiple positions over the front pocket also.
- Roll top closure secured with single strap compression over the top
- 5 x back panel loops for using the external pad attachment system (1 x length of bungee cord is supplied)
- All internal seams are bound
- Adjustable sternum strap
The Obi is offered in two sizes -
SML - Torso length 43cm - Fits users approximately 157cm to 175cm
MED / LGE - Torso length 47cm - Fits users over 175cm.
Please contact me for all custom enquiries.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review