I’ve taken this pack on several trips now in all sorts of conditions (including a multi-day kayaking trip) and cannot speak more highly of it. It fits perfectly, is super comfortable even when walking for 8+ hours per day and can carry everything one needs with plenty of room to spare. Dan was extremely helpful and a pleasure to do business with. If you’re looking for a ultralight Australian made pack that has what you need, I cannot recommend a luxmore 48L enough!
Luxmore 48LAdd to Wishlist
The Luxmore 48 litre is a classic frameless pack built to handle anything from a weekend adventure to an epic thru-hike.
$335.00 - includes express post within Australia - get in touch for lead times before ordering.
- Total pack volume: 48 litres capacity
- Main Pack: 40 litres
- Front pocket: 5 litres
- Side pockets 3 litres
- Loaded dimensions - Bottom girth - 92cm Top girth - 93cm Height (three rolls) - 73cm
- Total weight: 645g (please allow for a variance of 30g for fabric options and sizing)
- Recommended comfort load limit - 11kg
- X-Pac or 210D Gridstop fabric used on pack body and bottom.
- Shoulder straps are constructed using 3D spacer mesh, 10mm high-density foam, black X-Pac face fabric and finished with daisy-chained webbing
- Side pockets are built from black X-Pac fabric with a durable fabric sleeve that houses the replaceable bungee cord closure. These pockets are cut low at the back panel junction to allow for in & out access while the pack is on.
- Large mesh front pocket is built from non-stretch, open mesh to allow gear to dry faster and water to drain away more easily than tight weave mesh fabrics. A durable Fabric sleeve houses the replaceable bungee cord closure.
- 6 x loops for lacing bungee over front pocket
- The hip belt is constructed using 3D spacer mesh, 10mm high-density foam and black X-Pac face fabric
- Roll top closure secured with Y strap compression over the top
- 1 x side panel bungee cord lacing with line loc on each side panel
- 5 x back panel loops for using the external pad attachment system (1 x length of bungee cord is supplied)
- All internal seams are bound
- Adjustable sternum strap
Please look over the backpack sizing page for instructions on how to measure up.
Please contact me for all custom enquiries.